It’s summer, and this doesn’t get much summerier (which, if not a word, should be). Enjoy!
- 2 med-large Beetroot (raw)
- 1 Orange
- 1 handful of Rocket
- 1 handful of Garden Mint
- Small bunch of Chives
- Splash of Balsamic Vinegar
- Pinch of Raw Cane Sugar
- A good glug of Olive Oil
- Peel and julienne the Beetroot
- Remove and finely shred the Orange Zest
- Segment the Orange, retaining the ‘carcass’
- Combine Orange Segments, Beetroot, Rocket, Chopped Chives and Mint
- For the dressing: squeeze remaining orange juice from the carcass, whisk with balsamic, sugar and oil. Then taste and adjust.