Redcurrants can be eaten raw, or used as an ingredient in chutneys, pies and crumbles – yum!
CROPSHARE for 5th July 2018
- Courgette x 2
- Beetroot (Boltardy) x 1 bunch
- Broad Beans (Hangdown Green) x 500g
- French Beans x 120g
- Basil x 30g
- Carrots (mixed) x 1 bunch
- Chard (mixed) x 150g
- Salad x 120g
- Strawberries x 250g punnet
- Raspberries x 150g punnet
- Blackcurrants x 250g punnet
Please remember to Re-Pack your vegetables into another bag of your choice,
and leave the green bag for us to use for the next cropshare.